Business serviced offices, such as Regus market their office space as an all-inclusive business solution workplace. They promote their office space as a more convenient alternative for new businesses. This is nothing but a start-up myth.
Some services they provide include telephone, call management, and Internet broadband.
Before you sign on to anything, you should consider what you are getting yourself into
Telecom provided by serviced offices can be:
- Expensive and involve a long-term commitment.
- No control over the speed, and integration potential
- No control over the data and security of your telecoms services.
- No portability of your telephone number when you leave a serviced office. You may also lose your business line and number.
- Where you are allowed to transfer the phone number, it can be very costly.